Before you think about digging into some yummy snacks and enjoying the Superbowl with friends and family, take a look at this week’s long term care industry news recap. These are the most popular tweets from our twitter accounts – @cmscompliance & @lindaelizaitis.
- Avalere Analysis: SNF sector to face nearly $4 Billion 2013-2014 in Medicare funding reductions | Alliance for Quality Nursing Home Care | http://ow.ly/hkXvT
- Hostilities in the nursing home: Bullying tied to loss of independence, inhibition | Pittsburgh Post Gazette | ow.ly/hgW5k
- Implementation of ACA Provisions to Improve Nursing Home Transparency, Care Quality, and Abuse Prevention | Kaiser Family Foundation | ow.ly/hgVoW
- Is Community Care Better Than Nursing Homes? Survey Says: It’s Hard to Tell | Senior Housing News | ow.ly/hcb0O
- Too much provider consolidation leads to higher healthcare costs, expert says | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/hgCF7
Is there anything we missed? Let us know by commenting below on these articles or others that caught your eye this week. Have a great weekend!