Join our expert team of post-acute and long term care compliance consultants
CMS Compliance Group, Inc. consultants are seasoned professionals with extensive expertise in the post-acute and long-term care sector. Our clients value that CMSCG consultants have been in their shoes and have the experience to help them address challenges that they face daily, including in an atmosphere of heightened regulatory scrutiny.
Post-Acute / Long Term Care RN Clinical Consultant
CMSCG Clinical Consultants work on-site with client providers to assist with a wide range of services, including:
- Pre- and Post-Survey assistance – Mock Survey/Quality Review, Plan of Correction development and implementing, Directed InService training and corrective action monitoring
- Development and implementation of clinical protocols
- Chart auditing
- Staff skills assessment
- Education and training for staff at the departmental as well as individual level, including mentoring of DON and middle-management staff members
At the conclusion of any site visit, a written, comprehensive summary report is provided to Administration to use as a “roadmap” in developing corrective action plans.
Candidates must have:
- Post-acute / Long Term Care Nursing Experience
- Nursing Administration experience at the DON or ADON level or in a Quality
Assurance/Performance Improvement position
- Intimate knowledge of regulatory requirements, including the survey process
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to develop and assist with the implementation of clinical protocols
- Proven history of assisting in obtaining superior clinical outcomes related to regulatory
- Thorough understanding of the auditing process
- Comfort with providing group education, interacting with client staff at both the administrative and departmental level on an individual basis
- Excellent computer skills including strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Position Location: New York/Tri-State area
Travel: Travel to/from clients in the New York Tri-State area is a regular requirement. Some out of state travel will be required on an as-needed basis, and consultants must be able to accept these assignments.
Pay: This is a per diem position.
Before applying for a job, please ensure that you meet all criteria or your resume will not be reviewed. All CMS Compliance Group consultants have well over a decade of hands-on post-acute and long term care experience prior to joining our organization. Our consultants do more than identify issues and provide recommendations. We help our clients develop and implement meaningful systems to help ensure they can provide the highest quality of care and life for their residents.