It’s Friday . . . so time for this week’s edition of the CMSCG Weekly Long Term Care News Recap, which highlights some essential news that should be on your radar. This information comes from our twitter accounts, so for up-to-the-minute info, follow us: @cmscompliance and @lindaelizaitis
- First-generation antipsychotic use correlated to hospitalization, study finds | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/u4dxy
- US News & World Report Releases 2014 Top Nursing Home rankings for the US | US News & World Report | ow.ly/u2iyH
- Hand sanitizer, training, leadership lacking in healthcare-associated infection prevention: study | Long Term Living | ow.ly/u6o9Q
- Florida Care Advocates Celebrate New Tort Law | Provider Magazine | ow.ly/u6nOz
- PA Nursing Homes: “We’re On Brink Of Financial Collapse” | CBS Philly | ow.ly/tZxoh
Have a wonderful weekend!