It’s the end of another week – check out these healthcare industry news articles that you may have missed this week. If there’s anything we missed that you’d like to share, please add it into the comments box below.
- How athletes are helping researchers prevent falls among seniors | ALFA Online | – ow.ly/pf2zj
- Performance-based incentive program improves quality of care in SNFs | Long Term Living | ow.ly/pa8GR
- Bill would end hospital inpatient requirement for SNF Medicare coverage | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/p8wW5
- Antipsychotic Medications Overprescribed For Everything, From Hyper Children To #NursingHome Residents [VIDEO] | Medical Daily | ow.ly/p8j7u
- Home Health, Elder Care Lead Jobs Growth | Provider Magazine | ow.ly/pgWoL
That’s all we’ve got for this week! Be sure to check out the rest of our blog for current information on important post-acute and long term care topics.