We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully enjoyed a few days off! Here’s some of the news you need to know based on our most popular tweets this week. Not following us on twitter? Follow @cmscompliance and our President, Linda Elizaitis at @lindaelizaitis for up-to-the-minute news that needs to be on your radar.
- After Dozens of Deaths, Inquiry Into Bed Rails | NY Times | http://ow.ly/fI8GE
- Common antipsychotics dangerous for older adults, new study says | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | http://ow.ly/fI8Vw
- Healthcare in a Hurricane | ADVANCE for Long Term Care Management | http://ow.ly/fI8wc
- Culture Change Holiday Meal Tips | Texas DADs | http://ow.ly/fI8nL
- Backyard “Granny Pods” debut as pre-fab alternative to nursing homes for elderly relatives | NY Daily News | http://ow.ly/fI8de