Home Health Agencies
CMS Compliance Group’s interdisciplinary consultants understand the ever-changing regulatory environment for home health agencies and can help you ensure your agency achieves and maintains compliance. Every home health agency operates differently, and CMSCG’s experienced consultants will ensure your policies and procedures are sound, and our staffing consultants can provide staffing oversight and job functions management to help your agency.
Is your home health agency and its staff ready for a regulatory review? CMS Compliance Group’s consultants can help you prepare with our proactive auditing. Should you require assistance with systems correction after your survey, we can assess your current systems and assist with implementation of corrective actions to enhance the quality of care and services being provided.
- Medical Record Auditing
- Processes Auditing
- Post-Survey Consulting
- Systems Assessment
- Systems Implementation/Enhancement
- Assistance with meeting Agency-specific Regulations (LHCSA, CHHA and more)
CMSCG’s clinical consultants have a strong knowledge base of home health clinical and operational regulations and best practices. Our consultants will help you review and implement sound policies and procedures.
- Policy & Procedure review and implementation
Staffing for home health agencies is always of concern to the Administrator/Operator of the agency. Our experienced staffing consultant can assist with resolving issues related to job functions management, assignment of job functions, oversight of staff members’ job performance and more.
- Agency Staff Oversight
- Job Functions Management
- Assistance with Assignment of Job Functions
- Conduct organizational meetings with upper management
CMSCG Consulting’s information technology experts provide post-acute and long term care providers with the following consultative assistance:
- Policies and Procedures development and implementation
- Disaster Preparedness Plan development
- Risk Assessment
- Infrastructure Design
- Security Auditing and Training
- Cybersecurity consultation
- Technology Program Advisory Services
- EMR selection/assessment