A new update has been provided by CMS on the issues related to SNF QRP reports that had been identified in August.
An issue was identified within the SNF Review and Correct Report, if one or more modification records are submitted for a patient stay, the most recent submitted assessment, which was accepted by the Assessment Submission and Processing (ASAP) system on or prior to the submission deadline for quarters one (Q1) and two (Q2) of Calendar Year 2017 (CY2017), was not being used in the measure calculation. This issue has now been resolved.
Timeframes for addressing these issues have been updated:
Summary of Timeframes:
- Early September 2017: Review and Correct Reports will be corrected to enable modified records
- Mid-September 2017: SNFs will be able to access, view and once again modify Q1 2017 data used in the SNF QRP assessment based quality measures
- Early December 2017: Updated Review and Correct Reports will include technical updates to the calculation of the measure Application of Percent of LTCH Patients with Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan that Addresses Function
- Release of the SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports (SNF QRP QM Reports)
- May 15, 2018: SNF QRP data on measures for Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4 will have a single submission deadline of May 15, 2018 which is the same deadline for CY2017 Q4. This deadline will also apply for SNF QRP FY2019 APU determination and will include all 4 quarters as well.
- View the SNF QRP Data Submission Guidelines information on the CMS website.