Update: SNF QRP Report Issues & Data Submission Deadline Extension
We recently notified Skilled Nursing Facility providers that we found two issues in our technical coding of the Review and Correct Report, one of which also affects the Confidential Feedback Report (due for release in October 2017).
Due to technical coding issues, CMS is working on modifying the assessment measure data submission deadline dates for quarters one, two and three of Calendar Year 2017 to coincide with the quarter four Calendar Year 2017 deadline of May 15, 2018.
Further guidance and timelines has been posted to the SNF Quality Reporting Program Data Submission Deadlines webpage.
Summary of Timeframes:
• Early September, 2017: Review and Correct Reports will be corrected to enable modified records
• Mid-September, 2017: SNFs will be able to access, view and once again modify Q1 2017 data used in the SNF QRP assessment based quality measures
• Early December: Updated Review and Correct Reports will include technical updates to the calculation of the measure Application of Percent of LTCH Patients with Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan that Addresses Function
• Early December: Release of the SNF QRP Confidential Feedback Reports (SNF QRP QM Reports)
• May 15, 2018: SNF QRP data on measures for Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4 will have a single submission deadline of May 15, 2018 which is the same deadline for CY2017 Q4. This deadline will also apply for SNF QRP FY2019 APU determination and will include all 4 quarters as well.