CMS Compliance Group President Linda Elizaitis will be presenting on the CMS Focused Survey types in March in several cities. We hope to see you there!
What You Will Learn:
- Overview and update on all three Focused Surveys now underway: MDS/Staffing, Dementia Care, and Medication management
- CMS rationale and background for the Focused Survey initiative
- Highlights of the pilot studies with provider insight
- Citations and enforcement… linking Focused Survey areas to citations on traditional surveys
- What to expect in a Focused Survey…what is the process and how are citations determined?
- How Focused Survey citations are reflected on Nursing Home Compare and Five Star
- How to utilize surveyor forms and worksheets to assess your own care practices (including new Dementia Care survey tools released late 2015)
- Best practices for compliance in each of the focus areas
- Coming soon…other CMS survey related initiatives.
Learn more and register below:
Can’t attend one of these sessions but need help preparing for survey? Contact CMS Compliance Group today to learn about our mock survey services for nursing homes across the country. We offer pre- and post-survey consulting assistance, including mock surveys, Plan of Correction development, Directed Plan assistance, Directed InService education, Immediate Jeopardy, and on-site consulting during your survey.