It’s the end of another week – did you have a busy one? If you aren’t subscribed to our blog, you may have missed these recent important posts: CMS Releases New MDS 3.0 Training Videos (Sections I, G, M & O) and OIG Nudges CMS with Compendium of Priority Recommendations (3/14). Here are some key recent long term care news articles that should be on your radar:
- Current antipsychotics quality measure is too hard on long term care providers, researchers argue | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/uZsgF
- One solution to complaints? Stop investigating | Long Term Living | ow.ly/v09rP
- Bill limiting lawsuits against nursing homes heads to full House | Palm Beach Post | ow.ly/uUgrP
- In Many States, Few Legal Rights for CCRC Residents | The New Old Age | ow.ly/uWEnz
- Database for tracking #Medicaid #frauds falls short, auditor says | Chicago Tribune | ow.ly/v3yUq
For instant access to key news, follow CMS Compliance Group on twitter: @cmscompliance and @lindaelizaitis. Have a great weekend!