CMS Compliance Group provides a weekly recap of important post-acute and long term care news that you should know about. You can gain instant access to this news by following us on our twitter accounts: CMS Compliance Group – @CMSCompliance and CMSCG President Linda Elizaitis – @LindaElizaitis. Let’s see what happened this week:
- Survey Reveals Infection Risk & Cleanliness Are Top Concerns Among Consumers with Loved Ones in Long Term Care Facilities | Digital Journal | ow.ly/uiSRU
- EHR upgrades tough for long-term care | Healthcare Finance News | ow.ly/uiSpq
- Diabetes is top co-morbidity linked to nursing home pressure ulcers, analysis finds | McKnight’s Long Term Care News |ow.ly/uba9Q
- Hand Hygiene Improvement Not A Priority For 1 In 10 Health Facilities | HNGN |ow.ly/ubjZ5
- Handling of L.A. County nursing home complaints under scrutiny | LA Times | ow.ly/uh7n3
Reporters, need someone to contribute to your long-term care articles? Please continue to contact us with your inquiries – our industry experts are happy to help!