We are digging out of the snow here at CMSCG headquarters, but we’ve put down our shovels to recap five key long term care articles you should not have missed this week! Check out these stories:
- States Accelerate Shift Of Nursing Home Residents Into Medicaid Managed Care | Kaiser Health News | ow.ly/tvON5
- Dementia Home Care Program Delays Move to Senior Living – Senior Housing News ow.ly/tB3TM
- Nursing home culture change is linked to a decrease in survey deficiencies | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/tB3aL
- CMS Launches Rural Healthcare Demonstration Project | Wyoming Public Media | ow.ly/tsMdR
- HHS rule grants direct access to residents’ lab results | Long term Living | ow.ly/tvxbY
Happy Valentine’s Day from the CMSCG team. How are you celebrating with your residents?