Well, it’s certainly been a chilly week here in the Northeast! With about a foot of snow making an appearance right after the Monday holiday, you might think there wasn’t time for much news other than the storm . . . but of course, CMSCG has found some great articles for the long term care industry. Check them out below:
- New guidance on healthcare apparel aims to limit infections McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/sPUp4
- Confusion Surrounds The Medicare 2 Night Rule | Regency Nursing & Postacute Rehabilitation Blog | ow.ly/sNRnD
- Study: Rehospitalizations Nearly Twice As High When Elders Are Transferred To HCBS From Skilled Nursing | Provider | ow.ly/sSXe1
- Sex & the Senior Living Community (NY Times) | Senior Housing News | ow.ly/sPVTR
- Slashing Readmission Rates with use of transition nurses | ADVANCE for LTC Mgmt | ow.ly/sSXQ0
Have you subscribed to our blog yet? You can do so easily by entering your email address in the box on the right sidebar. Voila!