Welcome to 2014! As you know, each week CMS Compliance Group posts all the news you need to know on our blog, our twitter accounts and more. Are you connected with us on LinkedIn? Here’s this week’s post-acute and long term care news that should be on your radar.
- Transition from facility to home- and community-based care greatly increases dual eligibles’ risk of hospitalization | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/sq8pp
- VA Program Reduces MRSA Germ Cases at Long-Term Care Centers | US News and World Report | ow.ly/sqX17
- Low Testosterone, Depression Contribute to Men’s Falls, Study Finds | Provider | ow.ly/snNZg
- Medicare Reports Fraud & Waste Grew In 2013 After Years Of Decline | Forbes | ow.ly/sjntB
- Recovery audits: SNF psychiatric conditions | Long Term Living | buff.ly/1a4G1D4
Have a great weekend!