Can you believe it’s already November? While you’re snacking on leftover Halloween treats today, check out these long term care industry articles yo may have missed.
- 125 Nursing Home Residents Died Within Months of Sandy Evacuation | NY 1 | ow.ly/qkXO2
- Is a wound-free facility possible? | Long Term Living | ow.ly/qbq6n
- Close, specific hospital-SNF partnerships drive down readmission rates, researchers find | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/qjWYk
- Sex Among Demented Spurs Elderly Care Group to Call for Policies | San Francisco Chronicle | ow.ly/qf3UY
- New Ohio legislation would guarantee the right of nursing home patients to set up hidden cameras | Cleveland.com | ow.ly/qkXGx
Have a great weekend! Did we miss anything? Post your news in the comments below.