Happy Friday! Here’s the week’s long term care news recap – did we miss anything? Post relevant LTC news in the comments section below.
- New York court upholds nursing home fiscal restriction | News 12 LI | ow.ly/pS5V8
- SNF docs may prevent adverse drug events with mobile devices | Long Term Living | http://ow.ly/pWM6D
- Study: Bedrails pose deadly hazard to elderly, impaired | Star Telegram | ow.ly/pWGMO
- Thefts from nursing home trust funds target the elderly | USA Today | ow.ly/pS2Iu
- ‘Landmark’ discovery brings a pill for Alzheimer’s closer to reality, researchers say | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/pPFa6