Here’s the healthcare and long term care news that should be on your radar in case you missed it this week.
- Connecticut Pilots Patient Safety Program For Nursing Homes | Hartford Courant | ow.ly/nczZg
- Sex in Geriatrics Sets Hebrew Home Apart in Elderly Care | Bloomberg News | ow.ly/nexDE
- Nursing facilities rank fifth in most dangerous workplaces | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/njvWh
- Therapeutic Communication Approaches | ADVANCE for Long Term Care Management | ow.ly/nhsM6
- Nursing Home Slammed with $1.2 Billion Verdict in Negligence Case | Senior Housing News | ow.ly/nhtoH
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments field!