Here’s our weekly healthcare and long term care news recap. Did we miss anything? Let us know by posting in the comments section.
- Nursing home theme of the summer: medication | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/m8XAT
- On the rise: Team-based care coordination model takes off | Nurse.com | ow.ly/m6rJl
- Some say West, Texas blast ‘rushed’ nursing home patients’ deaths | Dallasnews.com | ow.ly/m8Oaq
- Real Life ‘Marauder’s Map’ May Help Improve Patient Care in Nursing Homes | 90.5 WESA |ow.ly/m6sVF
- HHS Updates National Alzheimer’s Plan, Stresses Caregiver Training | Senior Housing News | ow.ly/m96SD
Have comments? Tweet us: @cmscompliance and @lindaelizaitis