Happy Friday! Take a look at some of the top healthcare articles we think should be on your radar in case you missed them this week.
- Better retention of SNF licensed nurses relates to fewer rehospitalizations, study finds | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/jdv8K
- Report: 1 in 3 seniors dies of Alzheimer’s or another dementia | Long Term Living | ow.ly/jdFRj
- Nursing Homes Begin to Offer Shelter for Elder Abuse Victims – US News and World ow.ly/jdlHN
- Reducing Alarm Fatigue for Nurses | ADVANCE for Nurses | ow.ly/jfyVi
- Study Finds Antibiotics Overused in Nursing Homes | MedPage Today | ow.ly/jdlqC