Check out some popular articles from our social media accounts this week with this brief LTC industry news recap. Is there something we missed? Let us know the news your found valuable this week by posting in the comments below.
- AHCA calls for immigration reform to meet staffing shortage – McKnight’s Long Term Care News ow.ly/iW3aY
- Why Disasters Like Sandy Hit the Elderly Hard | Live Science | ow.ly/iKE2q
- 3 steps to conquering the fear of falling | Long Term Living | ow.ly/iYMbP
In case you missed them, CMS has posted several important updates in the past couple weeks that should be on your radar:
- New Dining Standards of Practice for nursing homes 3/1/13: ow.ly/iOdyi
- Updated QIS Forms 3/6/13: ow.ly/iLAJe
- CMS Letter Updates: F-155, F-322, MD Delegation of Tasks in SNFs / NFs 3/8/13: ow.ly/2vpjWq
Have a wonderful weekend – Happy St. Patrick’s Day!