It’s the end of another week already. Check out this week’s most popular LTC news articles from our twitter accounts, @cmscompliance and @lindaelizaitis. Are you on twitter? Let us know in the comments below so we can follow you back!
- ‘Nightmare’ Bacteria Spreading in U.S. Hospitals, Nursing Homes | WebMD | ow.ly/ivD8S
- Resident Engagement – a new set of guiding principles | ADVANCE for Long Term Care Management | ow.ly/irNVa
- Public outrage over CPR incident raises questions for long term care providers | Long Term Living | ow.ly/irMpe
- Sleep Meds Linked to Hip Fractures in Nursing Home Residents | Everyday Health | ow.ly/iojds
- Increased hospice enrollment would save Medicare millions each year, researchers find |McKnights Long Term Care News | ow.ly/irQcL