Since there’s a long weekend coming up, the team at CMS Compliance Group wanted to make sure you get your fill of long term care news before it begins. Here are some of the most popular articles we tweeted from our twitter accounts – @cmscompliance and @lindaelizaitis. Have you subscribed to our blog yet? You can sign up for email updates by adding your email address to the box on the right to get instant updates from our team!
- New oral medication shows promise for more quickly treating MRSA skin infections | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/hIyvj
- Study Examines Hospital Readmission and Mortality Rates For Medicare Patients | Infection Control Today | ow.ly/hGpKh
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry? | Dementia / Alzheimer’s Weekly | ow.ly/hEfji
- HHS touts record recoveries from healthcare fraud | The Hills’ Healthcare Blog | ow.ly/hC2Jx
- Report: U.S. system needed to fight fake drugs | USA Today | ow.ly/hGoZI
Have a great (and hopefully 3 day) weekend! Is there anything we missed? Let us know by posting below. We look forward to your feedback.