This week the news outlets focused on a topic that’s been getting much more press time in the past few months – how to reduce re-hospitalizations. LTC providers can certainly play a role in getting those numbers down, as you will see in one of the top article’s from this week’s recap:
- Long-term care providers, hospitals successfully partner to reduce re-hospitalizations | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/h63HT
- Hospital Re-admissions All Too Common, U.S. Studies Find | US News and World Report | ow.ly/h3DXx
- Medicare policy encourages skilled nursing care over hospice care | Modern Healthcare | ow.ly/h1ypP
- Beware of portable electric space heaters in LTC | Long Term Living | ow.ly/h3Nzk
- Prepping for the Worst | NFPA Journal | ow.ly/h3N3o
Have a great weekend! Please let us know if there’s anything we missed by adding your comments below.