Happy Friday! Via our twitter feeds, check out this week’s most popular news articles on long term care, assisted living, hospice, EHRs in LTC and that nasty flu that’s spreading across the US. Not following us on twitter yet? Check out @cmscompliance and @lindaelizaitis.
- LTC Technology Trends for 2013 | ADVANCE for Long Term Care Management | ow.ly/gFEBx
- Why EHRs matter to LTC’s future | Long Term Living | ow.ly/gFE7K
- Flu cases skyrocket, putting long-term care facilities on alert | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/gFCeV
- On the Way to #Hospice, Surprising Hurdles | New York Times | ow.ly/gC5Hz
- After Sandy, many elders opt for assisted living | Philly.com | ow.ly/gBrvs