Wow – the end of another week . . one step closer to a brand new year! Here are some of the most popular items we shared this week on social media – lots of good information for the healthcare industry this week!
- Avoiding Harassment by Long Term Care Residents | ADVANCE for Long Term Care Management | ow.ly/g0g6K
- Palliative care can reduce emergency room visits, study finds | McKnight’s Long Term Care News | ow.ly/g0ViV
- Training Needed for Home Care Is Lacking | New York Times | ow.ly/fYSr6
- Eliminating Mouth-to-Mouth Boosts CPR Results: Study | US News and World Report | ow.ly/g0Vh8
- How Home Food Delivery for the Elderly Strengthens Communities | The Atlantic | ow.ly/g2EKd
Have a wonderful weekend! If there are any articles we missed this week that were important, please be sure to post them below in the comments box.