CMS Compliance Group completed an analysis of the top 10 areas being cited using CMS data for the past 6 months of available data and discussed it with a national audience on a McKnight’s Long Term Care Super Tuesday webinar. Did you miss the event?
Well, if you didn’t get a chance to register or attend, you can review the list here and plan accordingly so your facility is always survey-ready and providing excellent quality of care.
Here’s the list:
- F-441 – Infection Control
- F-371 – Sanitary Conditions
- F-323 – Free of Accident Hazards / Supervision / Devices
- F-309 – Quality of Care
- F-279 – Develop Comprehensive Care Plan
- F-329 – Drug Regimen is Free from Unnecessary Drugs
- F-431 – Storage of Drugs and Biologicals
- F-514 – Resident Records – Complete / Accurate / Accessible
- F-241 – Dignity and Respect of Individuality
- F-281 – Services Provided Meet Professional Standards
What is your facility doing to prepare for survey year-round, not just in your survey window?
View McKnight’s article: “Survey expert provides insight on most common deficiencies” to get more tips.